View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
D-TeK-DeV
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
D-TeK-DeV

Points Points : 1304

Fix your RROD XBOX 360 _
PostSubject: Fix your RROD XBOX 360   Fix your RROD XBOX 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:42 pm

If you searched everywhere to fix your XBOX 360 Red Circle Of Death and the power supply method didn't help you, here's a vid to fix it.

HOW TO FIX THE HARD WAY

WAYS TO PREVENT RROD

EASY WAY TO FIX RROD (Penny Trick)

READ THIS FIRST

This is going to fix your red ring of death, all you need is a T9 screwdriver, electrical tape, silicone base thermal paste, and 4 sets of 2 pennies (8 all together if your not good at math).

This has worked on my friend's xbox for a 2 years and a half now, and mine worked for about a year.

If you want more info, send me a message or video response this video.

**Update**
Yes, you can still use live when you are done, no it will not ban your account. Just make sure you have everything plugged in and try using the xbox without live first to make sure everything is perfect. Then you can plug in live and your xbox is set.

Update**** Im so glad a lot of people have found my video helpful. I have gotten about 50 comments/messages saying that you guys have fixed your xbox. Glad to hear you guys are doing great Fix your RROD XBOX 360 780372

**UPDATE**
A lot of people are having similar problems. let me tell you how to fix them.

Q: Do I have to use thermal paste?

A: YES, if you don't the bonding will melt and destroy your system.

Q:I have 2 red lights, what do I do now?

A:2 read lights means overheating. Have you tried the towel trick yet? if so, check the pennies, make sure they are on properly.

Q: Why Pennies???

A: Pennies contain copper, a mineral that is very conductive of heat. Being conductive of heat, it will absorb the heat your xbox is putting out and keep it there instead of the chips.

Q: Can you fix my xbox for me?

A: NO I will not give out my information to you just to fix your xbox. it's really simple if you follow directions.

Q. The fans stop working and it displays 2 red lights

A. check the penny wrappings for holes

Q: What are all the error codes?

A: Go to this website, it will give you all error codes and how you can possibly fix them.

http://www.llamma.com/xbox360/repair/Xbox-360-error-codes.htm

Q: it works for about 1 minute then just turns to 2 rings. also the fans make a really loud noise.

A: Check the pennies. Make sure they are sticking and make sure you don't have any holes in the electrical tape.

Other than that, seems that everyone is doing great. More than 200 comments and messages!

***UPDATE***
Disclaimer: This trick may not fix ALL rrod. If this does not work for you, try the x-clamp swap out. You can find it on youtube. I am not responsible if you break your own xbox like a n00b. One person who tried to fix their xbox with my trick broke something while doing the trick. They said they were going to sue me. What idiots. Anywho more than 250 comments and messages. And yes, the xboxs I have fixed are still working.

**Update** 2/9/09
YES! the xbox is still working. NO! I will not fix it for you.

anywho over 1000 people have fixed their xbox's from my video Fix your RROD XBOX 360 780372 Thanks for all the confirmation comments and thanks for trying it. I am glad I could help.

**Update 9/11/09

Yes, our xbox is still working. Thank you for all the comments and messages however I may not get to your specific comment or message. I am sorry in advance. I am very glad so many people have fixed their xbox's with my trick.

CLICK Fix your RROD XBOX 360 Love IF HELPED Smile

Last edited by D-TeK-DeV on Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xToysBoy_
xToysBoy_

Points Points : 543

Fix your RROD XBOX 360 _
PostSubject: Re: Fix your RROD XBOX 360   Fix your RROD XBOX 360 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Good work guy , nice topic , it will help lots of people, think you !!!! GJ!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecheatdevice.com
cr3ature
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
ChEaTdEViCeCLAN
cr3ature

Points Points : 11823

Fix your RROD XBOX 360 _
PostSubject: Re: Fix your RROD XBOX 360   Fix your RROD XBOX 360 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:07 am

yea this is good post Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thecheatdevice.com
Sponsored content

Fix your RROD XBOX 360 _
PostSubject: Re: Fix your RROD XBOX 360   Fix your RROD XBOX 360 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fix your RROD XBOX 360

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChEaTdEViCe ::  :: Console Gaming :: Xbox-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com